Great news RanFab Cloud users. This Friday the 2nd of June 2017 around 7 pm GMT+0 we will update the service to the latest version. Below is a brief list of the new features:
- Importing of CAD files with really long file names is now handled.
- Restriction added for deleting of parts. Used parts cannot be deleted and others can be deleted by admins only.
- Improved efficiency for the nesting screen to handle multiple processes at the same time – See filters.
- Changes to the clock record for staff members.
- Multiple improvements and efficiency increases as per reported issue by our customer base.
- Part spacing for nesting fix.
- Add multiple fabrication operations from a cutting list in one action.
- Add multiple subcontracting operations from a cutting list in one action.
- Quote analyses report! Requires addition of SQL query to your database for a proper upgrade – See attached.
- Tax rate increased to 4 decimals
- Invoice date range report added for partial deliveries
- Capacity to save the jobs table structure in a customer order
- Latest compatibility with DXF and DWG for the CAD Importer
- Colouring of separate parts during nesting for easy identification
- Better handle of nesting long and skinny parts
- We are now listing which parts did not nest
- Display of nests which are duplicated by a number of duplications instead of a copy of the nest.
The service may be down for up to 2 hours during which time we thank you for your patience.
UPDATE: The update was performed and the service has returned to normal.